Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday Wishes!!

4 years ago today, I was in labor. Logan Isaac was born at 10:35 am on Nov. 18th, 2004. It seems like Logan has always been here with us. I hardly remember the time before he was. He has changed so much in 4 years. He is such a handsome little boy. His favorite thing in this world is to be tickled. :) I am blessed that my children take such interest in the simple things in life.


I was going to post pictures from his birthday party that we had for him Sunday, as well as pics from Kaylee's 2nd birthday party. For some reason, I can't get the computer to read the memory card. I will keep working on it though!



This is a pic from this summer (since I am having technical difficulties lol)

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!

1 comments:

The Tubb Family said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I am so blessed by having you as a friend!
You are a GREAT Mother!

Joy