Monday, November 22, 2010

Super-Duper Shutterfly Deal!!!

Once a year I take my 3 children to have their picture made together. It is difficult on everyone since none of them have any attention span. We have a wonderful photographer though, and she helps us through it. I essentially include this picture of them in all of our Christmas cards I send out.

Writing all 5 of our names, along with a small holiday sentiment in each card ends up being a daunting task. This year I thought I might try something new. I am going to get on the 'holiday photo card' bandwagon! Not only will it be cheaper than buying cards and wallet sized pictures, I can choose individual photos of my kiddos and I won't have to write our names a bajillion times!!! WooHoo!!

I have browsed around on the web to try and find simple, elegant cards that I love. I came across this promotion from Shutterfly where bloggers get 50 Free Holiday cards just for writing up a blog post. You read that right...I said Fah-Reeee!!! Who doesn't love free stuff??


Here are just a few of the holiday cards that I LOVE...


I've always wanted a beachy Christmas!! Cute!!




Black & Red? So elegant-my Fav!!



Lovin the light blue!! I'm going for a card with
3 pictures in it too!!



How playful is this?? And with the B&W!!! eek!!







The chocolate with the cutesie flowers-LOVE!!

I could go on and on but I'm gonna stop. Go on over to Shutterfly and check out their amazing Christmas photo cards for yourself!! They have some super deals going on at the moment too!!

Shutterfly also has the cutest pewter ornaments for your tree!!



And don't even get me started on the photo desk calendars!! Any Grandparents dream!!
Their photo albums are the perfect thing to commemorate any special day in your life. I'm thinking they would be great for baptisms and blessings, birthdays and holidays, and especially weddings!!
So don't forget to head on over and sign up for























1 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad you updated your blog! I love reading it. My son has PDD-NOS so I understand a lot of your crazy life! I found your blog quite a while ago and just checked back in tonight and was glad to see that it was updated. Thanks for sharing your insights on this bumpy ride we call autism.