Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You Make My Day!!


My sweet little friend, Rachel, has given me an award!! ME!!! Wow, this is great. Before I accept it I have a couple things I have to do first.


Acknowledge the post of the award giver, that would be ME! because I am all about attention.Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs or emailing them the news.
Here are the 5 that make my day...
Spread the love!!

2 comments:

Simply Joy Catering said...

Michelle,

You are so sweet! Thank you for my award! I will post mine tomorrow!

I was talking to Dot Dunn (Andy's Mom)when I was reading your comment. She is the one tying the bows. She was so thrilled to hear you wanted one! Thank You!

I am sorry to hear about your mother. My mother was pregnant with me and had colon cancer. She did survive even though the doctor gave her only 9 months to live. That was 42 years ago. She is 85 now and still doing well.

Thank You for supporting Relay For Life!

Joy

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Thank you Michelle! You are so sweet. This had made my day and I hope that you have a great rest fo the afternoon! I need to stop by and drop something to you soon.