Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

Ok, well I have no idea where she is!

I have been AWOL from bloggerland for a while now though. I noticed a trend that people were blogging less and less and I seemed to follow suit. I am going to try to do better though. The thought of sitting at the computer long enough to type out a post was daunting to me!! Sorting through my emails is tough enough (I am horrible to reply to emails too).

I am going to challenge myself to not only blog regularly, but to also try and catch up on some of the highlights of 2009 that I have failed to share with you.

Let's see how I do...

1 comments:

hanajung said...

thanks for sharing ^_^
-------------------------------------
Download Where in the World in Carmen Sandiego Java Game free
Click Here !!!

Spical for you !!!