Friday, September 26, 2008


I got an award! Wonders never cease!! HaHa I am so surprised that Tabitha thought of me. I would have been the last person that I thought of!!
Tabitha is a wonderful, beautiful young woman! I am proud that I have the opportunity to know her. She is wonderful with children, mine included!! She is also very talented, check out her blog for her pictures. I am sad that she is going to be moving away again. Thank you so much Tab for thinking of me!!
Now...who am I gonna nominate??
Rosanne and Cynthia (even though they have both been nominated already). There is no way I could do this post without mentioning them. These two women I look up to immensely. They love my children unconditionally. They have helped and influenced me in ways they will never know. In my mind they are just wonderful!! I secretely wish I could be half the mothers that they are. I feel very blessed that I can call them my friends.
Joy Tubb of Simply Joy Catering. She is a wonderful woman also. She is very active with her church, loves to help people, and is always in a good mood it seems!! I am greatful that she has been placed in my life.
Tabetha Sullens. I have only known Tab about a year now I guess. Even so, I can tell what a wonderful friend and mother she is!! She is also very talented and crafty (check out her blog). I never expected a friendship to form when I met her.
Amanda. What can I say about her?? I have known her for over 14 years. I am proud to call her one of my best friends. She knows things about me that no one else knows. I can tell her anything. She loves my children and I love hers. Even though we aren't related, we are family.
These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.


Characteristics for the Smile Award:

Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

Must love one another

Must make mistakes

Must learn from others

Must be a positive contributor to blog world

Must love life

Must love kids

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sheesh. Umm, I guess todaY I need to be really nice to my kids!!!hahaha.

Thanks Michelle!

The Tubb Family said...

Michelle,

I am so excited about winning this award!

Thank You, you are the sweetest! Check out my family web page and see what I posted for you early this morning!

Joy