Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Randomness...

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I would be excited about it, but Trad would probably have a few questions for me.

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? I have never been on a plane. It's not the flying as much as the falling.

3. What did the last text message you sent say? Do you or do you not want me to lose weight?

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Height and smile if you are talking physically.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? I would like to lose some weight.

6. Shoe size? 8 to a 9 depending on the brand. Having children has not been nice to my feet.

7. Been to Mexico? No. I have never been out of the country. But I would like to. Anywhere you can drive to!

8. When is the last time you had a massage? I have had one since Abby was born, so a few months.

9. What was the last TV show you watched? I am not sure. I was going to watch One Tree Hill last night but the power was out.

10. What are your plans for the weekend? I don't have plans for the weekend. I would like to go with Trad to his basketball game on Friday night, but I would need a babysitter.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I would say NO.

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? In the middle seats there is a car seat base and a booster seat. In the very back seat there is a booster seat and a Doc Hudson car.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Most likely I was feeding Abby.

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I wouldn't. First of all, I don't want anything to do with FAME. Secondly, I don't think Trad would be too happy bout that.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? UMMM...Let me think...NO. I have never understood why a woman would go to a strip club in the first place, unless she worked there.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Well, that depends. If you are talking about store bought, I like Blue Bell homemade vanilla. I also like mint chocolate chip and cookie dough. If you are talking Baskin Robbins it is peanut butter and chocolate. If you are talking Marble Slab creamery it is sweet cream. (I like me some Ice Cream!!)

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Trad and I watched UT play in the Outback Bowl on New Year's.

18. Ever go camping? No, but I wouldn't be against it.

19. Last phone call? Manda called me this evening to tell me that she is going to the hospital Sunday night and having Carlee Jo on MONDAY!!

20. Are you allergic to anything? Not a thing.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? I have learned that there is a very short time that babies are actually teeny-tiny-cuddly-need-mommy-for-everything babies.

22. What do you do at work? I cook, clean, pick up toys, do laundry, change diapers, entertain, referee, chauffeur, etc. And that is a slow day.

23. What is your mom's name? Baa-Baa-Baa--Baa-Baa-Ba-Barbara Anne

24. Ever cried for no reason? Oh, I am sure. Just not lately.

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? I am not sure what that is, but I like to dance. Show me once and I can probably do it.

26. What is your favorite color to wear? I have noticed that I have alot of teal in my closet. My personal favorite is brown though.

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? It's short, very short.

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Trad and I went to Utah with his parents in June of 2001. We were gone 2 weeks exactly. [That is another post altogether.]

29. What are your turn-offs? In men, the ones that think they know everything and no one else knows anything, and also the one's that think they are God's gift.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Well, I don't drink, but occasionally I think a bottle of anything might help.

31. What are you craving right now? Nothing really, but I wouldn't turn down anything yummy.

0 comments: