Monday, December 3, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly...

Today started out bad...I took Logan to school, no problems. Then I made the short trek from the high school to the elementary school to take Braden. I had bought snacks for his class at Sam's so they were in big boxes. I pinned him between me and the car so I could pick them up. (He is a runner...you can't let him go or he gets away from you.) Well, he got away from me. He ALMOST got ran over by a van! I screamed at him to stop and the woman heard me and stopped. She just looked at me like I was horrible. (And so did everyone else.) I cried all the way home.

I AM NOT GOING TO WIN MOTHER OF THE YEAR LIKE THIS!!!



On a lighter note...


We had to take all 3 kids to town in Trad's car. It is a little suv. Very little. Braden was in the middle. He tends to cry when Trad gets out of the car. To distract him I gave him a sundrop bottle. (It only had one drink in it.) He loves to drink out of bottles so it worked. Trad drove them home while I drove the other car. When I got home he told me Braden "shared" with Abby. When he went to get Abby out of the car she had the sundrop bottle trying to get something out of it. She is only 5 months old!!!

He also shared his cupcake with her!!!!

Ain't he sweet????

3 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Hye girlie. I love your blog... I did not know you had one. I will be a regular read now. ;)

Unknown said...

on the way home from the hospital William thought Harrison was hungry... he fed him pizza. and yet today Harrison's favorite food is pizza!!!!

Danielle said...

Wow, you have an overloaded plate and here you are worried about Steve's Eddie. I admire you, I can't imagine what your life must be like. If I can be any help or you need any info., please let me know. I'll be glad to pass along any info. that I can.

Danielle Sliger