Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have been TAGGED!!

Cynthia over at http://halefamilysite.blogspot.com/ tagged me. (Thanks alot!)



Here are the rules:



The tag rules are: 1) Link to the person who tagged you. 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Share 7 facts about yourself. 4) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs. 5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.






  1. I absolutely positively cannot stand for my face to be wet. It drives me crazy!!

  2. I have a problem with textures. I will not eat onions, celery, peppers, radishes, etc because of their texture.

  3. I have had my mouth wired together for 9 weeks. (It was only supposed to be 3, but I'm not that lucky.)

  4. I can't sing a lick. I would give anything to be able to. I LOVE to sing, I just can't.

  5. I would like to breed and train dogs for the disabled.

  6. I love cars. Old cars mostly. I would like to restore and old Chevrolet Bel Aire.

  7. My favorite class in college was Geology. I really enjoyed everything about the class.

I am tagging:



  1. Tabetha

  2. Alison

  3. Natalie

  4. Shannon

  5. Ashley

  6. (I'll get back with you.)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas Praters!!