Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!!




Yesterday was Logan's 3rd birthday. He was born November 18, 2004. He seems to be our most difficult child. He is also the sweetest when he wants to be. He is so loving. If you hold your arms out you will almost always get a big hug from Logan. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and blond hair. He is very handsome. Logan loves to play outside. Right now I think he would live outside if he could. Lately he has been playing with toys more, which is a change.






He got a movie from Daddy, Mama, Braden and Abby. Uncle Jamie also got him a movie (though I think Logan liked the bag it was in better). Aunt April and family got him a Thomas flashlight. When everyone sung Happy Birthday to him he was so excited. He didn't understand why he was in the spotlight. I think he really liked it.




I am so glad that Logan is my son. He is a great joy to me and the rest of the family. I think he had a really good birthday.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISCUIT!!!

1 comments: