Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Kaylee!!


Ok, it's official. I am way far behind on blogging. Things happen and I think to myself, I need to blog about this. It never seems to happen for me though. But anyways...

Today my littlest niece, Kaylee River, is ONE year old. She was born November 6th 2006 around 4 oclock. I have really enjoyed watching her grow over this past year. She is the only one of my nieces and nephews on that side of the family that I have been around for the birth of. Nikki was almost 3 when I came into the picture, and she was the youngest, until now. :)

This is a picture of Kaylee in her birthday dress. She is getting ready to go and get her one year pictures made.

Tonight we get to go over to her house and celebrate her special day. We have gotten her a few outfits, brown and pink, of course. I also got her a Dr. Seuss book, Happy Birthday To You! I have gotten both my boys this book for their 1st birthdays. I have everyone sign it to let them know who was at their party and helped celebrate their birthdays. I decided to get Kaylee one too because I think it is a good idea. :)

Kaylee and Abby are only 7 months apart in age. I think that they are going to grow up well together. Hopefully they will be very good friends and will always be there for each other. Boy, do I have lofty aspirations for them??!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE RIVER!!!!!

0 comments: