Monday, November 19, 2007

New Beginnings...

With yesterday being Logan's 3rd birthday, today was his 1st day of PRESCHOOL!!
Logan getting ready to leave the house for school. He wears his John Deere shirts alot. He had his backpack on for like 2 milliseconds but I wasn't fast enough with the camera! He has his pop tarts in hand.
This is Logan and Abby in the car. We are at school and getting Logan out.
Here Logan is out of the car and walking up to the school. Note he still has a pop tart.
This is Logan exploring his surroundings. He seemed to do ok. He didn't even notice when we left, which is what Braden did also. He still has his pop tart.

When I picked him up, his teacher, Mrs Jill, said that he had a really good day. He ate cookies for snack. He jumped on the trampoline, which he won't do at home. He made a cornucopia during art time. He was playing with dinosaurs when I came to pick him up. They said he had been playing with them for a while.

He just might get one for Christmas. Trad really liked dinosaurs when he was little. He was happy to hear that Logan was playing with them also.

I didn't cry when I dropped Logan off this morning. I cried with Braden. I have seen the improvement that it has made in Braden and how much he loves it. I think that it will be really good for Logan also and he seems to be happy there too. At least it is a change of scenery for him. I know he will do good in preschool. My baby boy is in school now.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Logan looks so hansome in his school clothes!! I am glad that he had a good time at school!!

Unknown said...

ditto, except i think that all three of them are exceptionaly handsom and pretty.